- Shop Pay is a loan service provider that gives customers the option to pay for their order in 4 equal installments
- Shop Pay is always zero interest and there are never additional fees when you pay on time
- Shop Pay may be used on orders valued from $50 to $999.99 USD
- There are no late fees for payments that are not paid on time
- Shop Pay will automatically email your payment schedule and send you payment notifications
- At checkout, choose Shop Pay as your payment method and you will be redirected to the Shop Pay website
- Once approved, you will make your first payment to have your order processed and shipped out
- You will continue to make the remaining 3 payments over the course of 6 weeks, 1 payment made every 2 weeks.
- Shop Pay does not accept digital currency, prepaid credit/debit cards, nor Capital One cards.
Credit Checks are required, but not affected unless failure to pay on time.
Rates from 0%-36% APR. Payment options through Shop Pay Installments, are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. State notices to consumers https://www.affirm.com/
- AfterPay is a loan service provider that gives customers the option to pay for their order in 4 equal installments
- AfterPay is always zero interest and there are never additional fees when you pay on time
- AfterPay Is available for payments between $35- 1,000
- Order payments will be split in 4 bi-weekly dates.
- You will be charged the first 25% of your order once the payment is submitted.
- Late fees will be applied if failed to pay on time, which will be 25% of your order
How does installments work? USA
- Simply shop for your favorite items and choose Installments by Afterpay as your payment method at checkout. First-time shoppers provide payment details as usual, returning shoppers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
- After you check out, the goods will be shipped to you ASAP.
- At any time, you can log in to your Afterpay account to see your payment schedule and make a payment before the due date. Otherwise we will automatically take the money from your debit or credit card every 2 weeks.
I want to shop - how do I sign up?
Once your first order is approved, your Afterpay account is created. All you need to do is visit www.afterpay.com to set up a password, and you will be able to make more purchases using Afterpay by simply entering your log in details upon checkout.
I'm not receiving the SMS Verification Code when signing up.
- Refresh the connection in between the handset and carrier by restarting your handset and removing and reinserting your SIM card.
- If you are still unable to receive the message, you will need to contact your carrier as your may have short code blocking enabled.
- If you are still not receiving the SMS verification code, you will need to contact Message Media (our SMS provider) to notify them that you would like to be removed from the “Opt-out” list and provide your:
- Phone number
- Statement confirming that you would like to be removed from the global opt out list
- Feel free to give them a call at: 1-866-751-8337 or shoot them an email at: email@example.com
When will my first payment be taken?
First payment higher than the other three?
Is there a cost for using Installments by Afterpay?
*Please note our minimum spend is $35*